Los Angeles Criminal Defense Law Firm
The Manuelian Law Firm criminal defense law firm located in the heart of Downtown, Los Angeles. Our firm focuses solely on criminal defense for clients facing charges in either state or federal court.?When one finds himself in a situation where he or she could be charged with a criminal felony or misdemeanor, finding the best Los Angeles criminal defense lawyer is absolutely critical. When your freedom is at risk, you have no time to waste working with any sub-par attorneys.?
Our criminal defense firm frequently represents clients who have been accused of homicide, murder, serious felonies, violent crimes, fraud, federal fraud, drug crimes, gang related crimes, sex crimes including rape, sexual assault, child molestation, and more.
Free Consultation and Case Review
Criminal Defense Lawyers in Los Angeles, CA
There are various ways to tell that you have employed the services of a top quality Los Angeles criminal lawyers. When you are fighting for your freedom you cannot settle for 2nd best.
- Compassion.?A good criminal defense attorney remains compassionately engaged with your case. No matter the hours or effort required, the attorney is willing to fight for client rights. Rather than being concerned with issues of guilt, your attorney is simply devoted towards protecting your rights and ensuring that you have the best defense available.
- Research.?Rather than just stop at easily obtainable records like police reports, your criminal attorney goes out of his way to gather together evidence concerning your case. Your attorney will go out of his way to gather evidence necessary to ensure your case is as strong as possible.
- Update.?When you have employed the services of a good criminal attorney, the attorney will go out of his way to ensure that you receive frequent updates about any developments in your case. A good criminal attorney will go beyond quick, impersonal meetings.
Los Angeles Criminal Law Firm
There are four situations when you should employ the services of a criminal defense attorney, including:
- Charged.?If you are charged with either a misdemeanor or a felony,?you should hire a criminal defense attorney who will explain the nature of your charged offense and potential outcomes. Your lawyer will help reduce?or avoid potentially negative consequences from your charges.
- Innocence.?If you are certain that you are innocent, then a criminal defense attorney can passionately fight to ensure that you do not face undeserved consequences of a charge,
- Jail.?While misdemeanors are punishable with any sentence up to a year in jail and/or a fine, felonies are punishable by anything greater than a year in prison. If you have face anything greater than a day in jail, you should hire a criminal defense attorney who can focus on reducing your sentence as much as possible by either obtaining a plea deal or establishing your innocence.
- Knowledge.?A criminal defense attorney can be relied on to provide knowledge about how to construct a strong defense and provide advice on whether a case should go to trial.firm frequently represents individuals who have been accused of homicide, contract fraud, sex crimes, property damage, theft, driving violations, crimes against children, and drug crimes. Attorneys are also familiar with defending clients charged with cyberstalking.?
Manuelian Law Firm
Address:?633 W 5th Street #5710, Los Angeles, CA 90071
Phone: (213) 401-2777